Hi there and welcome to GoodGlow.co, the definitive resource for people who want to achieve clear skin naturally.
First off, my name is Sam Wood. I made this site after my skin cleared up by changing my diet and lifestyle. I found it challenging to find all the information I needed regarding acne diets, exercise, supplements, and acne. That’s why I built this site – to be the ultimate guide to clear skin from within.
If you’re new around here, you probably have a few questions:
1. Is diet really behind acne? Why don’t acne products work?
It took me years to come to the realization that the root causes of acne are actually beneath the surface of the skin. There’s a reason acne products don’t work – they only address the symptoms of acne, not the underlying causes.
What we put into our body effects every other aspect of our health, including our weight, energy, strength, and mood – so why wouldn’t it affect our skin?
Luckily, we have more and more scientific evidence linking diet and acne every day. That’s why I wrote a whole series on the science of clear skin and the root causes of acne.
Looking for even more evidence? Check out our 250-page eBook.
2. Download your blueprint for a bulletproof, acne-free diet
Get the 4-Page GoodGlow Diet + Shopping Blueprint and start your journey towards clear skin today
Some people say that chocolate causes acne. Others say dairy. Some even claim meat causes acne.
With all this conflicting information, it’s tough to know what foods are likely to break you out.
That’s why I made the GoodGlow Diet Blueprint. It’s a four-page guide to help you navigate diet and food shopping and ease acne!
It’s 100% free to download!
3. What you need to know about GoodGlow.co?
We have 3 main resources that you should check out:
- A comprehensive database of foods, ranked and organized by how good or bad they are for your skin. Check it out here.
- More in-depth articles on the scientific link between diet and acne. Check out our blog.
- Infographics, one-page resources, and easy-to-use guides! Get the resources here.
If you want to stay updated as we create new resources, write new articles, and produce new videos, sign up for the newsletter below.